Books: Other Textbooks
Here are a few random textbooks that I own.
Note 1: CCCC = Cerro Coso Community College
Note 2: CSULB = California State University, Long Beach
- Chemistry: Matter and Its Changes
by Brady, Russell, and Holum
- I used this book in my lower division Chemsitry course at CSULB.
- The Art of Electronics, Second Edition
by Horowitz and Hill
- I used this book in my upper division Electronics course (in the physics department) at CSULB.
- Introduction to C++ for Engineers and Scientists
- I used this book in my lower division Programming course at CSULB. I was in the mechanical engineering program at the time, so I took the programming course for mechanical engineers, which was a dumbed-down version of the course for the computer science majors. (If I had realized this beforehand, I would have taken the CS programming course.)
- C++ from the Ground Up, Second Edition
- Linux: The Complete Reference, Third Edition
- Teach Yourself Unix, Second Edition
by Taylor and Armstrong
- Unix in Plain English
by Reichard and Johnson